Herbilogy Cogon Grass Extract Powder
Cogon grass or alang-alang, commonly known as ilailang is a weed plant that is often removed by farmers and only used as livestock feeed or even thrown away because of its invasive nature; but cogon grass is an effective aid to overcoming health problems like:
- Cooling the blood and body system by stimulating urination which lowers fevers
- Increases antipyretic activity (reducing body temperature)
- Treats bladdder pain syndrome and urinary tract uinfections
- Maintains healthy kidney
- Lowers high blood pressure
- 100% natural, made purely from real & fresh plants
- No sugar, No MSG, No artificial flavors or colors, No preservatives, No chemicals (bahan kimia obat) added. Our powders taste as good as the real plants
- Gluten Free, No Dairy, No Wheat, No Soy, non-GMO Organic Raw Ingredients
- Have longer shelf life with the minimum change of taste and smell if stored correctly. Close the packaging tight right away after use to preserve all the goodness of the ingredients and longer shelf life.
- Practical. Easy to use. Easy to store.
- One teaspoon of powder replaces 3 or more hours of processing (buying plants or herbal produce from the market, cleaning it, boiling it, and reducing it to its concentrate)
- A food supplement should not be used as a substitute for a variety diet and daily nutrition requirement. Do not use if the seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
|Ingredients||100% Super Fine & Premium Cogon Grass Extract Powder, without added sugar, dyes, flavorings, MSG, preservatives or chemicals.|
|Directions||Mix 1 tsp (3 grams) with a cup of warm water, add lemon and coconut sugar/ honey. Can be mixed with a glass of juice, smoothies, hot cup of tea or coffee. ¼ -1/2 teaspoon according to their ages to be mixed into juice or complementary foods of the breastfed child. 1 tsp one to three times a day along with drinking enough water.|